Our Approach to Landscape Design & Construction
No matter what size project, we like to work closely with our clients to understand their needs and to help them create a clear vision and design for their landscape. We then work hard to transform their vision into reality. In the process we carefully consider client budgets. We also like to embrace existing architecture, surrounds and geography.
Our landscape design process typically involves the following stages.
- Get to understand your needs
- Discuss creative options & agree the design brief
- Create and agree the concept design
- Develop a detailed quote and get client approval
- Construct & manage the project (keeping you informed)
- Handover & ensure clients have a clear future plan
“Our aim is to provide a quality personalised landscaping service to people living in the Wheatbelt Region. We live in the country ourselves and understand the unique needs of rural communities.”
Nick Hubble, Director, Countrywide Landscaping